•                      Home                   Music                   About Me                   Read Me                   Contact

Welcome to Manila Food Finds!

This blog was made to cater to the basic need of human beings.

Eating - which we all love to do!

There are hundreds of food establishments up and about that serves fine meals. But what happens if you get tired of the same old taste you eat day in and day out?

Just like the rest of you, I'm looking for new and exciting places to eat and have some fun at the same time, which is why this blog was created - to share with you the adventures (and hassles) that a food lover has to endure in search of a good find.

We're not picky eaters and we'll try everything and anything as long as it's edible!


Manila Food Finds!



Monday, February 25, 2008

Welcome to My Food World! ^_^

Ok. Let's start this with a bang! Let me tell you what I am "not" first before I tell you what I am! I'm not a journalist, a writer, a photographer, a food expert and I'm definitely not a rich guy who has nothing to do but eat out (doh!). But what I am however, like a lot of you out there, is a food lover!

Here's my rules for this blog!

1. Nothing totally expensive. (except maybe for those special occasions)
2. Nothing really common. Unless an outstanding find.
3. May be something new or something old. Let's try everything!
4.
Something really tasty, delicious, mouthwatering, exotic, heavenly, etc!
5. I can rant or praise and it's my opinion. Try or have a go with the food and/or the place and I dare you to prove me wrong!

My primary objective is to share with all of you my food finds which I think all of you will love. I'll try to post as much as I can, every time I can! I'll infiltrate the alleys of Binondo, the streets of Manila, the malls of Makati --- I'll travel on road trips and getaways if i must to give you the best "foodom" has to offer!

If you have any suggestion for a place or restaurant that serves outstanding, affordable dishes that you think deserves to be featured here, please do inform us. You're help would greatly be appreciated.


No comments: